Saturday, March 31, 2007

Roses at the Melbourne International Flower Show

The following are photos that I've taken at the Melbourne International Flower Show:

Click on to the photos for a larger view.

1) This has to be the most BEAUTIFUL rose I've ever seen. It's called, "St. Patrick". I hope I can get my hands on this rose.



2) The roses featured below are from the Delbard collection. Again, this is one of my favorite, and I'm definetely going to order this rose: It's called, Carmagnole. One of the new releases from Delbards 2007.

3) Another Delbard variety called Souvenir De Louis Amade. The flowers are really BIG.

4) Another Delbard variety...resembles a bit like Henri Matisse - but Maurice Utrillo flowers stands out more.


My disappointment was I didn't have enough memory stick with me, and some of the photos I've taken were blury.


No comments: